PicBoost lets you quickly manipulate your photo using a set of intuitive tools. You may create your own effects by adjusting the RGB curves and overlaying another image with a blend mode of your choice.
Among other things PicBoost also offers crop and transform controls as well as the ability to save your image into a square format with white or black padding.
- Real time color curves adjustment
- Preset curves that can be tweaked
- Save your own custom curves
- Overlays to give your photos texture
- Use your own photos as an overlay and set the blending mode and opacity
- Crop your photo with preset ratios or free form
- Rotate and mirror your photo
- Antique black & white and sepia effects
- Quick mode will combine effects when you don’t have time to tweak it yourself
- Keep adding as many overlays and effects as you want
- A selection of borders to choose from to give the photo a perfect finish
- Save at full resolution
- Optionally resize your photos
- Save your photo to square format with black or white padding to keep the original ratio, this means you don’t need to crop your image for Instagram etc.
- Post your photos to Facebook
- Undo any change you make right back to the original photo
PicBoost is currently available in the app store at version 2 for iPhone and iPad