PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook. With 71 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
PicFrame on the Mac is easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
- 71 fully adjustable frames – drag the borders between each photo for endless customization
- Support for up to 9 photos
- Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
- Rounded corners
- Change the border size
- Zoom and drag the photos around
- Easy color picker for border color
- Multiple patterns to use for the border
- Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
- High resolution (Up to 3264×3264)
- Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr (requires OS X 10.8 or newer)
- Drag and drop photos into the frame